You are reading Top 10 Things Every Mother Wants Her Son To Know.
Suggestions By Nason offers suggestions on products, kids, parenting advice, motherhood, health and family oriented home décor!
We try to give our best advice and suggestions based on our experiences as parents of three for the last 22 years!
We hope you find our posts inspirational and perhaps help you solve a problem or two!
“This post may contain affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase from this page I may receive a small percentage of the sale at NO additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.”
Top 10 Things Every Mother Wants Her Son to Know
- The number one most important thing that a mother wants her son to know is how unconditionally he is loved.
- She wants him to know that being a “mama’s boy” shouldn’t feel emasculating because it means that he respects his mother and appreciates what she does for him.
- Another important message she wants him to know is that she is doing her best to raise him to be a man that is sensitive and compassionate, and that is the reason she cares for him with such a gentle hand.
- Also important is that a mother wants her son to know that as much as she wants him to stay out of trouble, she understands that boys can be impulsive and mischievous and sometimes she has to look away. But that is NOT a greenlight to raise Hell!
- She wants him to know that there will never ever be a time where it will be okay to tell her that she is no longer the “hot soccer mom”.
- Another very important lesson she wants him to learn is that if he wants something in life he needs to work his butt off and go after it! NO EXCUSES!
- Sometimes people have bad days and setbacks. But a mother wants her son to learn how important it is to get back up every time he falls.
- A mother wants her son to know that ALL moms are criers. And when she cries she wants him to know it’s because she loves him so much that sometimes she gets a little emotional, but it’s nothing that a big hug from him can’t fix.
- She wants her son to know that his character will be measured by what he does when no one is watching and not by what he does to impress people and gain attention.
- The last thing a mother wants her son to know is that someday when he falls in love and has a family of his own, she will be there to tell anyone that will listen how amazing of a husband and father he is and that her grandchildren are the best little grandchildren a grandmother could ever ask for. And when that happens it will be his job to suck it up and let her brag because she let him sit on her bladder for 9 months, she labored with him for 36 hours and she never ever got mad at him for even one second for leaving her body mushy and full of stretchmarks! And let’s not even get into the saggy boobs….
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon! In the meantime head on over to our email subscription page and sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter and become a part of our “Suggestions By Nason” family where you will receive updates, info and new content before anyone else!
~PLEASE REMEMBER THAT KINDNESS MATTERS~
3 Post Series:
- Part 1: How I Lost 34 Pounds In 90 Days Just By Listening To My Wife
- Part 2: 90 Day Challenge~ the menu
- Part 3: The Dreaded Workout
You can read our full disclosures here.