Here are The top 10 things every father wants his daughter to know.
These days a father has a lot on his plate when it comes to raising a daughter.
There are so many stereotypes about how a girl should be, but thankfully there are many examples of strong, confident women for little girls to look up to.
A father’s job is to guide his daughter with the right amount of love and strength so that she emulates positive role models and travels down a safe and successful road that will help her to become a self confident, capable and compassionate young woman.
There’s a lot of lessons a father wants to each his daughter.
“This post may contain affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase from this page I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.”
Here are the “Top 10 Things Every Father Wants His Daughter To Know.”
- It’s love at first sight when a father meets his daughter for the first time. And he wants his daughter to know that she will always have the ability to get whatever she wants just by smiling at him and batting her lashes. And if she throws in a kiss on his cheek she can probably get some cash out of him too!
- A father wants his daughter to know that when a boy teases her it’s only because he likes her. But that still doesn’t make it okay so she should turn around and kick him where the sun don’t shine, every time.
- Every father wants their daughter to know that he will always rather see her wearing Nikes and a Hoodie than see her wearing heels and a mini skirt. Which in a father’s mind translates to no boy better ever look at his daughter!
- A dad wants his daughter to know that every time she brings home a boy, he will introduce himself as “the guy who can keep him from seeing tomorrow if he hurts his daughter.”
- One of the most important things that a father wants his daughter to learn is that he needs the opportunity to “opt out” anytime she starts talking about bras or her period.
- A father wants his daughter to learn to make her own money so that she never has to depend on someone else to take care of her, leaving her feeling trapped.
- He wants his daughter to know that the reason he breaks into Bon Jovi “Living On A Prayer” every time he drives her and her friends somewhere is simply an effort to make her friends think he is the “cool dad.” And the fact that it completely embarrasses her is just a bonus!
- He wants his daughter to understand that if he tells her she needs to stop acting like her mother, that it might be a good idea for her to stop and figure out if he means that in a good way or a bad way before she responds with her smartass answer.
- A dad wants his daughter to know that it will be his honor and privilege to walk her down the aisle one day. (While he bawls his eyes out like a big baby with her mother yelling at him to “let her go, and sit the hell down!”)
- If a daughter knows nothing else, her father wants her to know that he will forever be her knight and shining armor anytime, anywhere for the rest of his life.
Click here for The Top 1o Things Every Mother Wants Her Son To Know
Come back soon! In the meantime head on over to our email subscription page and sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter and become a part of our “Suggestions By Nason” family where you will receive updates, info and new content before anyone else!
~PLEASE REMEMBER THAT KINDNESS MATTERS~
Other posts you may like:
- Top 10 Things Every mother Wants Her Son To Know
- 12 Different kinds Of Gifts For 12 Different Kinds Of Dads
- How I Lost 34 Pounds In 90 Days Just By Listening To My Wife
- A Gift Guide For Moms
- MLB.COM Gift Guide
You can read our full disclosures here.